We at DepositionConferencing.Com (DCCS) are constantly striving to provide excellent service to you, our customers and business partners, while building a long-lasting relationship with you. To assist us in achieving these goals, the company will from time to time, need information about you when you visit our site.
Most importantly, we respect your right to privacy. When you visit our website (www.DepositionConferencing.Com), you may be providing information to us on two different levels about your visit
Anonymous statistics collected as you browse the site, and Information that you knowingly give us by request.We want you to be aware of how we handle this information.
Statistics about your visit
As you browse the site, our web servers collect information about your visit, not about you personally. Via web server logs, we monitor statistics such as:
- How many people visit our site
- Which pages people visit on our site
- Which domains our visitors come from ("aol.com" or "compuserve.com)
- Which browsers people use to visit our site
While we gather this information, none of it is associated with you as an individual. We use these statistics to improve our Web site, to monitor its performance, and to make it easier for you and other visitors to use.
Personal information you knowingly give us
Within DepositionConferencing.Com, you may be asked to give us personal information, such as when you sign up for news subscription, ask a question that requires a response, or request rate information online. This information may range from your generic zip code, to your specific account number, e-mail address and phone number.
We want to assure you that we do not:
- Collect personal information from you unless you provide it to us
- Sell the names and addresses of our customers [site users] to outside vendors
- Protect customers' information from unauthorized access
- Collect, maintain and use customer information as necessary to provide the most helpful and personalized products and services to meet customers' needs
- Honor customers' requests to remove their names from our telephone or mail solicitation lists
- Maintain the confidentiality of customer information when undertaking projects with other companies